The latest update for schools, children’s centres and health professionals from the Calderdale PHEYS and Healthy Futures Calderdale is available now.
Please click the link to access the newsletter which includes updates on:
- New ways of working in our communities by Health Visitors to cope with the Covid-19 pandemic and the social distancing/Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
- A Safer Sleep Update giving advice to share with parents about the best practice for ensuring safe sleeping for their babies – with information from the Lullaby Trust
- The launch of ChatHealth – a text messaging services for young people and their parents now available in Calderdale to connect them with advice from health professionals
- DadPad – A new free app providing help and support for new dads and fathers-to-be.
- ICON – a new programme to support parents to cope with their crying baby
- The new breastfeeding peer support online group
- How our Oral Health Team is promoting good oral health during the pandemic